Christmas competition "ForeXmas" starts on December 11, 2017
FXOpen broker and ForexCup team invite traders to take part in a Christmas Forex contest "ForeXmas". The contest will be held on demo competition ECN accounts between December 11th and 22nd, 2017. Upon its completion, the organizers will award the 40 best winners with the prize money for a total of USD 3,000. The funds will be added to the winners' STP accounts. Registration is already open.
Terms of the contest "ForeXmas":
- Dates: December 11 - 22, 2017;
- Registration: has already started and will remain open until December 17;
- Initial deposit: USD 5,000;
- Leverage: 1:500;
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP;
- Maximum number of trades opened at a time (including pending orders): 100;
- Minimum volume of one order: 0.01;
- Maximum volume of one order: 100;
- Margin call: 100%;
- Stop out: 50%;
- Account type: demo (competition) ECN;
- EAs and locking: allowed;
- Requirements for getting the prize:
- to increase the initial deposit by at least 20%;
- minimum quantity of trades is 10 with minimum volume of 10 lots;
- to be in the rating among 40 best traders by Equity.
Winners and rewards:
- Prize fund: USD 3,000;
- 10 best participants will be rewarded the following money prizes (50% is withdrawable, 50% as a bonus cannot be withdrawn):
1st place — USD 900 (USD 450 + USD 450 as a bonus);
2d place — USD 300 (150 + 150);
3d place — USD 240 (120 + 120);
4th place — USD 210 (105 + 105);
5th place — USD 120 (60 + 60);
6th place — USD 90 (45 + 40);
7th place — USD 60 (30 + 30);
8th place — USD 60 (30 + 30);
9th place — USD 60 (30 + 30);
10th place — USD 60 (30 + 30);
From 11th to 40th places — USD 30 as a bonus.
Dear traders! To get the prize, you will have to open an STP account and email us its number at [email protected]. Profit from trading can be withdrawn at any time via any payment system available with FXOpen.
What you should do:
- Existing clients:
FXOpen broker and ForexCup Team wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May the festive season and the whole year be filled with lots of happiness, luck and prosperity!