MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
MetaTrader 4 - the leading Forex trading platform.
Over 70% of Forex brokers offer MT4 to their clients, and over 90% of all transactions on the retail Forex market are conducted via MetaTrader 4. Since 2005 MetaTrader 4 has been holding the title of the most popular Forex trading terminal and continues to receive prestigious awards year after year.
MetaTrader 4 for ECN and Crypto Accounts
In 2009 FXOpen was the first broker to offer its clients direct access to Interbank liquidity and ECN trading via the MetaTrader 4 terminal. Standard Forex MT4 capacities have been extended and supplemented by FXOpen's own revolutionary solution – Liquidity Aggregator. Now FXOpen ECN ensures instantaneous and error-free order execution at the best prices from more than 10 banks and other liquidity providers (LPs).
Please, note, that for STP and Micro accounts you need a different modification of MT4. This is not the same one, that you use for ECN accounts. Make sure you download the correct version of MT4, that is suitable for your trading account.
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (recommended)
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10
Benefits of MT4:
- Manual trading: trades can be placed directly from the price chart; all types of orders (market, pending, stop loss and take profit); 3 types of execution (instant execution, market execution and execution upon request), trailing stop;
- Automated trading: download and use ready-made scripts and expert advisors or create a custom indicator or a script based on your own trading strategy;
- Charting: charts can be displayed as bars, candles or lines; customized chart settings and templates, tick chart;
- Analytics: 50+ built-in indicators and graphic tools for technical analysis, quotes history center, strategy tester and news.
- MQL: simple and powerful programming language for creating scripts, trading experts, indicators and all sorts of other useful MT4 add-ins.
How to start trading with MetaTrader 4?